In The Christian Community we live with the seven sacraments:
- Baptism as a child into Earth community.
- Confirmation at puberty of the step from childhood to youth and the entry into The Act of Consecration of Man.
- The Act of Consecration of Man – consecration of the becoming human being.
- Sacramental Consultation towards a free and responsible carrying of individual destiny.
- Last Anointing of the earthly body before the journey through the funeral rituals and the accompanying of the soul across the threshold.
- Ordination into priesthood. Both men and women can become priests.
- Marriage into community of life.
In addition to the seven sacraments there is a unique Sunday service for children between 7 and 14 years of age – a first awakening towards a personal religious life.